Credit Analysis for Business Lenders
This course gives participants a thorough understanding of business risks from the perspective of the business lender. Participants learn how to analyse and challenge trading accounts and cash flow projections. The course demonstrates how to mitigate credit risk and be flexible in structuring loan facilities. The case studies used on the course cover a wide range of sectors.
- On completion of the course participants are able to:
- Assess the borrowers business from a credit and financial perspective
- Understand the entrepreneur and his/her strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the market, competitive position and operational risk of the business
- Recognise the early signs of deteriorating trends in business
Who should attend?
The course is ideal for people with basic business lending experience, and/or those who have had an educational background in business and who want to develop and broaden their credit and business lending skills. The course is also suitable for people working in the credit area of risk management.� It is assumed that participants have achieved the level of our Basic Credit Risk Management course.