In the fast moving, dynamic environment of the 21st century, the ability to handle pressure in a proactive way is now a key skill for people to be effective in their work. This course will enable participants to increase their personal effectiveness and manage work pressure.
The course will be very interactive with a mixture of lecture, discussion, case studies, self-assessment and practical exercises. It will include lots of practical tips and techniques on how to manage pressure effectively. Each participant will also receive a special relaxation tape, which can be used to combat the negative effects of stress.
On completion of the course participants will:
- Understand the nature of stress and its impact
- Be aware of their own reactions to stress
- Be able to maximise their effectiveness under pressure
- Be familiar with a range of stress reduction techniques
- Have an individual action plan for increasing personal effectiveness
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who works in a pressurised environment, works under time pressure or finds it difficult to switch off at times.